|Final sira (82 sporcu)|
|3||ÖZVEREN ALİ BÜLENT||5½||28½||22,00|
|4||KUSEYRİ MEHMET ALİ||5½||27½||21,50|
ŞAHMAT BƏSTƏÇİLİYİ» -15
Azərbaycan Şahmat Federasiyası Şahmat Bəstəçiliyi Komissiyası "Şahmat bəstəçiliyi” jurnalının 15 illiyi ilə əlaqədar məsələ və etüdlərin tərtibi üzrə yubiley yarışı elan edir.
Bölmələr və hakimlər:
A) İkigedişli (#2) – Hakim: Elmar Abdullayev (Sumqayıt, Azərbaycan)
B) Üçgedişli (#3) – Hakim: Mübariz Səfərov (Cəlilabad, Azərbaycan).
C) Çoxgedişli (N#) – Hakim: Aleksandr Melniçuk (Rusiya).
D) Etüdlər (+=) – Hakim: Muradxan Muradov (Qobustan, Azərbaycan).
Son göndəriş tarixi – 03.11.2018. İlkin təltifin dərci – 28.12.2018.
Yarışın ilkin və son təltifi www.ulvichess.az saytında yerləşdiriləcək və bütün iştirakçılara göndəriləcək.
Mükafat: fəxri fərmanlar, şahmat CD-ləri və kitablar (yerli iştirakçılar üçün).
Yarışın direktoru: İlham Əliyev (Sumqayıt, Azərbaycan).
Şahmat bəstələrini hər müəllifdən 3-dən artıq olmayaraq 03.11.2018-cı il tarixinədək yarışın direktorunun elektron ünvanına göndərmək lazımdır: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yerli iştirakçılar üçün (adı, soyadı və təmsil etdiyi yeri göstərməklə): Tel: 050-515-40-99 (WhatSapp, SMS).
The Commission of Chess Composition of Azerbaijan announces
International competition in composing – Shahmat bestechiliyi-15 JT.
The tournament sections and judges:
A) Twomovers (#2) – Judge: Elmar Abdullaev (Azerbaijan)
B) Threemovers (#3) – Judge: Mubariz Safarov (Azerbaijan).
C) Moremovers (N#) – Judge: Aleksandr Melnichuk (Russia).
D) Studies (+=) – Judge: Muradkhan Muradov (Azerbaijan).
Closing date: 03.11.2018.
Awards: 28.12.2018– www.ulvichess.az
Director: Ilham Aliev (Azerbaijan).
Send to (please send studies in pgn format) tournament director (no more than three): email@example.com
Chess-Results Rapid (7.10.2018)
Chess-Results Blitz (14.10.2018)
7 turdan sonra yekun sıralama (Open, 21 iştirakçı)
7 turdan sonra yekun sıralama (Rapid, 37 iştirakçı)
9 turdan sonra yekun sıralama (Blitz, 40 iştirakçı)
Şahmat bəstəçiliyi üzrə şəxsi Dünya çempionatı, 2016-2018
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN COMPOSING FOR INDIVIDUALS
ANNOUNCEMENT / ELAN
The WFCC is inviting composers of all countries to participate in the 2016-18 WCCI. The tourney director is Dmitry Turevsky (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). The competition will be held according to the system used in the previous championship, with changes in the points 4, 5, 8 and 12 of the rules.
Rules / Qaydalar
- The WCCI is organised with the authority of the WFCC. The championship should be announced in advance.
- The WCCI is open to all composers from all countries.
- The WCCI includes the following sections: A) Twomovers, B) Threemovers, C) Moremovers, D) Endgame studies, E) Helpmates, F) Selfmates, G) Fairies, H) Retro problems.
- A composer may submit to each section no more than 6 and no less than 4 compositions published in the defined three-year period. For informal tourneys the date of publication of the issue containing the composition is decisive; for formal tourneys the date of appearance of the award is decisive (NB: not the closing date of the tourney). If a composition has been published in a magazine which is labelled 2015 on the front but it appeared in 2016-2018, the composition is eligible for the 2016-18 WCCI. If a composition has been published in a magazine which is labelled 2018 on the front but it appeared in 2019, the composition is eligible for the 2016-18 WCCI provided that the magazine was published before the deadline. If a composition has been published in a magazine which is labelled 2019 on the front but it appeared in 2018, the composition is not eligible for the 2016-18 WCCI. Later corrections or versions could be accepted if they are submitted before the deadline. If the date of publication is in doubt, the director should ask the composer for evidence. Joint compositions and versions created in collaboration with other composer(s) are not allowed. It is not allowed to submit compositions on behalf of someone else without explicit statement of the other person’s consent.
- Entries must be sent to the director by email and in PDF format only. In each section composers have to submit one PDF file, which will include all their entries to this section with one composition per page. Composers must have already marked their entries with No. 1 to 6. The compositions should be in diagrams of a uniform size, with the author’s name, publication data, any award, stipulation, full solution and a comment if desired. Algebraic notation is to be used. In section D (endgame studies) composers may alternatively submit a PGN file of their entries or both. In section G (Fairies) composers must provide the definitions for the less common fairy elements.
- The director forwards the PDF/PGN files (one PDF/PGN file per composer) to the judges, as well as a spreadsheet where they will enter their scores.
- In each section five judges will be selected among the best 15 participants from the previous championship, with the restriction that in each section the judges should be from different countries. If for any reason the list cannot be completed from these composers, the WCCI committee spokesman and the director will have to find other persons to act as judges. The same person can act as a judge in more than one section. It is desirable to avoid selecting the same judges as in the previous cycle, except when there is no other choice. The composers will have to agree in writing that they are willing to act as judges.
- Using a scale of 0 to 4 including half-points, each judge will allocate points to all compositions in the section(s) which he has agreed to judge, except for his own entries and entries that were excluded from the competition on technicalities. Compositions which are sound and not anticipated should receive at least 0.5 points. The judges must explain their reason(s) for giving a score of 0 points to any composition. Judges in section D (endgame studies) are requested to allocate points to the studies as if they had been composed in the traditional manner before the advent of the computer into compositional chess. It should also be noted that studies are not to be regarded as anticipated by any position appearing in a computer-generated database.
- The judges should take note that entries to the WCCI with a score of 8 points or higher will automatically qualify for the 2016-18 FIDE Album.
- After completing his work, each judge will send the spreadsheet with his scores to the director, along with comments regarding errors, very close anticipations, thematic flaws, etc. The director should distribute these comments to the other judges together with his own notes on anticipations, cooks, duals, etc. However, no comments regarding constructional weaknesses or possible technical improvements are to be sent to the judges. Judges may wish to change some of their scores as a result of discussion with their colleagues, but their individual scores should always reflect the true value of the compositions in the view of each judge.
- The director will calculate the total points gained by each composition. If a composition has been judged by five judges, the director discards the highest and the lowest marks and sums the remaining three. If a composition belongs to a judge, the director sums the two middle marks and adds the average of these two marks (in other words, the score of such a composition is 1.5 times the sum of the two middle marks). If a composition has received zero points from at least one judge, the director should inform the other judges about the reasons for such a decision. In such a case adjustment of points by all judges is necessary.
- The director will send the tables with the results to the 3 members of the Supervising Panel, who cannot be participating or judging in any section. If he feels it necessary he will point out any potential irregularities, e.g. the average score of any one judge is much higher or much lower than that of the other four, or cases where there is a wide disparity (e.g. more than 1.5) between the judges’ points allocated to a given composition (in such cases the director should email the outliers with the average score of the other judges). The members of the Supervising Panel should also point out irregularities and ask the director for a resolution.
- The sum of a composer’s 4 best compositions is calculated for his final result. The champion in each section is the composer with the highest sum of his 4 best compositions. In a case of a tie, the highest-ranked composition decides. If they are still the same, the second-ranked composition decides, etc. If all compositions have the same scores, composers share places.
- In his report, the director includes a) tables with full results of all participants, b) the four highest-ranked compositions, with eventual comments, of the three winners in each section, c) the three compositions with the highest scores in each section, even if they do not belong to the three winners. The director decides about remarks concerning complete anticipation, legitimate publication data, legality and soundness. The director and the Supervising Panel decide about any claims and the results are declared final when approved by the WFCC president and published on the WFCC site.
- The official documents (announcement and award) should be written in at least one of the official languages of the FIDE.
- The three winners in each section will be awarded a certificate of honour.
Time Schedule / Vaxt cədvəli
- September 2018: Announcement
- January 20th 2019 12 Midnight UTC: Deadline for the submission of entries to the director
- February 1st 2019: Entries and spreadsheets for the scores sent by email to the judges
- June 1st 2019: Judges’ marks sent to the director
- June 15th 2019: Provisional results sent to the Supervising Panel and to the WFCC president
- June 30th 2019: Final results published on the WFCC site
Judges / Hakimlər
A) Twomovers: Einat, Paz (ISR), Khramcevich, Mikhail (BLR), Maleika, Gerhard (GER), Mosiashvili, Givi (GEO), Stojnic, Dragan (SRB).
B) Threemovers: Labai, Zoltan (SVK), Mladenovic, Miodrag (SRB), Onkoud, Abdelaziz (MAR), Safarov, Mubariz (AZE), Volchek, Viktor (BLR).
C) Moremovers: Gordian, Yury (UKR), Karbowiak, Uwe (GER), Le Grand, Henk (NED), Mihalco, Oto (SVK), Vladimirov, Yakov (RUS).
D) Endgame studies: Costeff, Gady (ISR), Gyarmati, Peter (HUN), Minski, Martin (GER), Nielsen, Steffen Slumstrup (DEN), Rusz, Arpad (ROU).
E) Helpmates: Baier, Silvio (GER), Comay, Ofer (ISR), Csak, Janos (HUN), Fougiaxis, Harry (GRE), Klemanic, Emil (SVK).
F) Selfmates: Gavrilovski, Zoran (MKD), Mikholap, Aleksandr (BLR), Petkov, Petko (BUL), Richter, Frank (GER), Tura, Waldemar (POL).
G) Fairies: Bulavka, Aleksandr (BLR), Crisan, Vlaicu (ROU), Kostadinov, Diyan (BUL), Pachl, Franz (GER), Quah, James (SGP).
H) Retros: Baibikov, Dmitrij (ISR), Brand, Thomas (GER), Dupont, Nicolas (FRA), Frolkin, Andrey (UKR), Prentos, Kostas (USA).
Supervising Panel / Nəzarətçilər
Georgy Evseev (RUS), Mikalai Sihnevich (BLR), Rainer Staudte (GER)
Notes / Qeyd
ATTENTION! The entries to the 10th WCCT belong to the 2016-2018 championship.
|9 maçdan sonra final sıralama (92 sporcu)|
|9 maçdan sonra final sıralama (53 sporcu)
17.İzmi̇r açık Bornova beledi̇yesi̇ İzmi̇r’in kurtuluşu uluslararası satranç turnuvası (Izmir, TUR, 09-13.09.2018)
|9 maçdan sonra final sıralama (164 sporçu)|
|7||IM||ARAT UFUK SEZEN||2385||2385||TUR||İZMİR||7||48½||39,25||450½||0||6|
||BİÇER ATAKAN MERT||1952||1843||TUR||ADANA||7||44½||35,00||433||0||7|